What is the definition of an entrepreneur & entrepreneurship development?
An entrepreneur is a person who has the ability to bear the risk of establishing a new enterprise/empire and for entrepreneurship development. An entrepreneur has the ability to innovate. And can boost the economy of any nation. Some other definitions.
Entrepreneurship is a composite of three basic elements. “Invention, innovation, and adaptation. -Howard Johnson.
Entrepreneurship can be described as a creative & innovative response to the Environment. -Prof. Roa & Mehta.
An entrepreneur is different from others because of their Attitude.
- An entrepreneur is always searching for new opportunities.
- The network of successful entrepreneurs is Network.
- Every entrepreneur focuses on creating a network in place of quick earn.
- Successful entrepreneurs always pay attention to consumers’ requirements and fulfill them at affordable charges.
- Entrepreneurship is a global behavior, not a personality.
- Every successful Entrepreneur thinks on the basis of principles, not on intuition.
Entrepreneurship is the result of changes because things are changing. For example, the economic environment is changing, the technological environment is changing. The test and preferences of people are changing. Here entrepreneur has chances to fulfill the desire of people which comes from changes.
Top 10 Richest Person(Entrepreneur) in The World. Name, Networth, and Country of the Top 10 Richest Man in the World.
Source; Bloomberg Billionaires Index ( 7th August)
- Jeff Bezos ($190 Billion) -America.
- Bernard Arnault & family ($143.7 Billion) -France.
- Elon Musk ($134.7 Billion) -South Africa.
- Bill Gates ($120 Billion) — America.
- Mark Zuckerberg ($102.7 Billion) -America.
- Mukesh Ambani ($80.3 Billion) -India.
- Steve Ballmer ($77.7 Billion) -America.
- Warren Buffett ($77.5 Billion) -America.
- Larry Page ($71.6 Billion) -America.
- Sergey Brin ($69.4 Billion) -America.
Note: World Richest Man(Person) list is taken from Forbes.
Top 10 Richest Woman in the World. World Richest Women’s Entrepreneur.
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & Family ($65.9 Billion) -France.
- . Alice Walton ($61 Billion) -America.
- Mackenzie Bezos ($59.6 Billion) -America.
- Julia Koch & Family ($55.8 Billion) -New York, US.
- Jacqueline Mars ($41.3 Billion) -American.
- Laurene Powell Jobs & Family ($31.6 Billion) -America.
- Yang Huiyan & Family ($27.7 Billion) -China.
- Gina Rinehart ($20.3 Billion) -Australia.
- Susanne Klatten ($20.2 Billion) -Germany.
- Zhong Huijuan ($20.1 Billion) -China.
Five Characteristics for Entrepreneurship development.
You will be definitely successful in your life if you have these qualities of an entrepreneur.
- Quick decision & action.
Quick Decision & Action for entrepreneurship development.
Entrepreneurs must have the ability to quick decisions and actions. Every successful entrepreneur says and thinks that today is the best day. To take any action or to start any new projects. Because if you not any work today then the chances of failure will rise up to 80%. That’s why you should start right now. If you are a person who only thinking and not taking any action then it may be a blunder for your profession. If you start anything right now then you already reduced your 50% failure chances.
Every successful entrepreneur has the quality of opportunism. If you are opportunistic then you can easily make your profits by solving public problems. Because people always enjoy good facilities and services. If you solve the problems of people by giving your service. Then they will happily give charges of your service.
The primary factor behind every success is the level of dedication. There is no formula for dedication. Your first step should be to understand your aim in life. Then you have to identify challenges and obstacles which may arise in your path. If you are dedicated and work hard. Then you can easily fight with all the obstacles which come in the path of your success. We wish you a bright future.
“The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” — Steve Jobs
Every entrepreneur must have a passion for what they want to do. Passion is the engine that drives the entrepreneur. No obstacles can stop you if you are passionate about your work. Successful people are successful because they are passionate about their work.
“When you have a lot of confidence and you feel like nobody can beat you. It’s game over for everyone else.”– Jason Day
“When you have confidence, you can do anything.”– Sloane Stevens
Self-Confidence is the key to become an inspiration in entrepreneurship.
Ques.1. Can adding of people be considered as entrepreneurship?
Yes, adding people is considered an entrepreneur. Because whatever successful business you are seeing today has also created its own network and has connected people. To its business and that is why network marketing is also considered entrepreneurship.
Ques.2. Which zero investment business should do to become a successful entrepreneur?
There is a vast opportunity for entrepreneurship in India how?
You can message on WhatsApp on this nu. 7649866386 or fill this form https://forms.gle/8kRzRMDjmijWcm9j9
If you message on this nu. or fill this form our team contacts you as soon as possible.
Some other ways to earn money blog posts are as follows.
Hope this article is helpful for you.